Saturday 12 April 2014

Going Green


  So glad spring is coming, indeed so slow but it is surely in its way. Already everything around is green and it gives me a beautiful feeling. My favorite season is spring! But I am not here to tell you about the weather, I really find this subject quite boring, so I will stay away from it. The most important thing is that when a season changes, the fashion changes.
The new collection is updated in all the fashion stores, and I am so delighted to visit them. Love everything about this spring tendencies: pretty pastels, boxy jackets, shirts with contrasted collars, wide-leg trousers, bomber jackets, tea-length skirts, sweaters and athletic stripe trousers.
Thank you very much for reading! Best wishes!!



What I am wearing:
Blazer: River Island
Blouse: Zara
Jeans: Pull and Bear
Shoes: Poema
Necklace: Rosewholesale

5 comments:

  1. This look is amazing ! Love every piece of that! Beautiful blouse! xx

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blouse,necklace,great look Dear,and Your photos-love it;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an amazing look !!!! <3 kisses for you :***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! Love that necklace

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this chic look. That statement necklace is fabulous! I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’ or GFC. Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!