Wednesday 11 June 2014

Life is too short to wear boring clothes!



 
Hello you! Stop for one moment! I have a challenge for you! As I was saying in my old posts, I would love to know how daring you are regarding your wardrobe or how daring you would love to be?

 Have you ever wanted to wear a certain outfit but you were too afraid that is too much or too bold? I did! Not anymore! I overcome with the complexes, exceeded my fashion limits and the fear of what others think! I dare you to try it! Get out of the crowd! Please, for just one day be yourself, don't care anyone's opinion, wear what you like, because life is too short to wear boring things!
Thank you for reading! I will be back soon! Feel free to comment!


 What I was wearing:
T-shirt: Local store
Pants: HERE
Shoes: Diferit
Necklace: HERE

4 comments:

  1. You look always great my Dear!,love Your make-up!;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love the pants!

    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome look dear ! :-) xoxo

    NEW POST
    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/2014/06/silver-lake.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pants and nice t-shirt :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!