Friday 29 September 2017

In a Rush



ENG: As the title of this post says, I was in a hurry when I took these pictures. Do not judge so quickly, please keep in mind that the photo session did not last for more than 5 minutes. I usually, spend at least 15 minutes for other normal sessions and then I do a lot of pictures.
In order to understand, we bloggers make a hundred pictures of which we choose 15 best and out of the 15, we select them again and upload 5 :)). And this is how we get from all these pictures, the most fashionable ones, to call them that way. Of course, after we pass through filters and programs for final result :).
  Not to mention that I was at a rush hour, with a lot of traffic in the area where I was sitting, and there were many eyes fixing upon me. And although there are some years since I pose for the blog, I still feel awkward when people are staring. I think it's time to change the place for pictures :)

*


RO: Dupa cum spune si titlul acestei postari, eram in mare graba cand am facut pozele acestea. Nu va grabiti sa le judecati asa repede, va rog sa tineti cont de faptul  ca sesiunea de poze nu a tinut mai mult de 5 min. Cand altadata, aveam la dispozitie cel putin 15 min, timp in care faceam foarte multe poze.
  Ca sa intelegeti, noi bloggerii facem vreo suta de poze din care alegem 15 cele mai bune si din cele 15, le selectam din nou si mai raman 5 :)). Si asa ajung ca din toate aceste poze sa ramana cele mai fashion, ca sa zic asa. Bineinteles, dupa ce le mai trecem si pe acestea prin filtre si programe, pentru rezultatul final :).
  Sa nu mai spun ca eram la ora de varf, cu mult trafic in zona in care pozam si erau foarte multi ochi atintiti asupra mea. Si desi sunt ceva ani de cand pozez pentru blog inca ma mai simt incomod cand unii se holbeaza. Cred ca e cazul sa schimb locul pentru poze :)







Wearing:
Checked Blazer: Zara
T-shirt: Kurtmann
Denim: Bershka
Pumps: Poema
Bag: Adona.ro

1 comment:

  1. I'm all about the red heels! ❤ Superba ca de obicei!

    Ellone | Minimal Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!