Friday 20 October 2017

5 Things You Don't Know About Me


ENG: 1. My name is Rada Mariana, but my friends and people who knows me, calls me Mary. I do not like the name "Mariana" and maybe that's why I prefer the simple abbreviation: Mary.

2. I am 31 years old, although most of the time I do not dress or feel like that. And I think at 40 or 50, or so, I'll wear Minnie T-shirts and ruffled jeans if I feel like.

3. I am a mother for more than a year, and this is my current job. I have a lovely little girl, to whom I love more than any fashion.

4. I got 20 pounds in weight, 21 to be more accurate during the pregnancy and although it was hard to have them, after less than 10 months I managed to get to the weight before. Hence the blog break.

5. It was really hard for me not to blog anymore, I did not want you to see me like this, and I promised myself that I would not give up on it, from now on, no matter how little time I have. If it will be necessary, I will post less, but I will go further in any circumstances.


                                                                                        *


RO: 1. Ma numesc Rada Mariana, dar prietenii, cunostintele imi spun Mary. Nu imi place numele "Mariana" si poate de aceea prefer prescurtarea simpla: Mary.

2. Am 31 de ani, desi de cele mai multe ori nu ma imbrac si nici nu ma simt ca atare. Si cred ca si la 40 sau 50, tot asa o sa ma port cu tricouri cu Minnie si blugi rupti, daca voi simti nevoia.

3. Sunt mama de mai mult de un an de zile, si aceasta este meseria mea momentan. Am o fetita minunata, pe care o iubesc mai mult decat orice moda..

4. In sarcina am acumulat 20 de kilograme, 21 mai exact si desi a fost greu sa le am, dupa mai putin de 10 luni am reusit sa ajung la greutatea de dinainte de sarcina. De aici si pauza blogului.

5. Mi-a fost greu fara blog, nu am vrut ca voi sa ma vedeti asa, si mi-am promis mie ca nu voi renunta la el, indiferent cat de putin timp disponibil as avea. Daca va fi nevoie voi posta mai rar, dar o voi face in continuare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!