Monday 27 November 2017

5 Best Winter Coats


ENG: If it were to count the jackets I have in my wardrobe, I would probably come to the conclusion that I have more of them than the pairs of shoes. And please believe me, I love shoes, I really do. 


In case you love jackets, coats in generally, I have made you a list of the top 5 most cute coats suitable for this winter all from Rosegal. Because I know we want to be dressed well not only during the warm season, but also in the winter. Sometimes it's hard, because it's so cold outside that you just don't care to look fancy, just dress up to be warm and cozy. I will share you a tip: If your coat is warm enough and looks good, you have won twice.

*


RO: Daca ar fi sa numar jachetele, probabil as ajunge la concluzia ca am mai multe decat perechi de pantofi. Si ca sa ne intelegem, chiar iubesc pantofii..


 In caz ca si voi iubiti jachetele, gecile, sacourile v-am facut o lista cu top 5 cele mai dragute haine, potrivite pentru iarna aceasta, toate de la Rosegal. Pentru ca nu-i asa, vrem sa fim imbracate bine nu doar in sezonul cald, ci si iarna. Cateodata e greu, pentru ca e atat de frig afara incat nu mai tii cont, te imbraci doar sa nu iti fie frig. Va zic un pont: Daca haina e calduroasa si arata si bine, ati castigat de doua ori.

The Checked Coat
Find it HERE



The Military Coat
Find it HERE




The Casual Warm and Cozy Coat
Find it HERE




The Nude Coat
Find it HERE


The Lamb Detail Coat
Find it HERE






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!