Sunday 19 November 2017

Similarities


ENG: I know maybe this outfit seems familiar to you. If you remember, you've seen something similar in my blog HERE. Many of the elements resemble, I know.

 Initially, I did not realise this until I downloaded the photos and decided to upload them to my blog. I'm sorry if I repeat in any way, but this combination of red and blue seems to me very interesting. Blue always looks better near red, and vice versa. Agree?


                                                                             *

RO: Stiu ca probabil tinuta asta vi se pare familiara. Daca va amintiti, ati mai vazut ceva asemanator la mine AICI. Multe dintre elemente se aseamana, stiu.

  Initial nu am realizat acest lucru decat in momentul in care am descarcat pozele si am hotarat sa le incarc pe blog. Scuze dragelor daca ma repet in vreun fel, dar combinatia asta de rosu si albastru mie mi se pare foarte interesanta. Albastru arata intotdeauna mai bine langa rosu, si invers. De acord?









 

Wearing:
Knitted Sweater: HERE
Red Blazer: Orsay
Denim: Pull and Bear
Red Booties: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!