Wednesday 1 November 2017

Sustainability


ENG:  I do not know why, but lately I tend to wear more basic items and I prefer simple clothing that I can wear for more than one season. I think age is to blame :)) which, probably brings different responsibility and awareness of things. Or maybe it's just a feeling.

  The truth is that all my actual look is made up of items I have for very long time in my wardrobe, there are items that I have for a few seasons and you've seen them too. For example, this vest I wore it a lot of times and you've seen it HERE and HERE. The denim and the turtleneck belongs to last year's collection and fits just as well this year because they are timeless pieces. The accessories are the ones that brought the novelty of my outfit and brought it into the current trends.

  Tip: Invest in unique pieces, quality pieces of clothing and most importantly, when you decide to buy a thing you have to  know for sure you like it and deserves every single money! I assure you will not feel sorry, because you will wear them over and over!



                                                                                      *

RO: Nu stiu de ce, dar in ultima perioada tind spre tinute mai mult basic si prefer obiectele vestimentare pe care sa le pot purta mai mult de un sezon. Cred ca varsta este de vina :)) care odata cu ea probabil ca aduce o altfel de responsabilizare si constientizare a lucrurilor.  Sau poate e doar o stare..

   Cert este ca toata tinuta mea de azi e alcatuita din piese nu tocmai noi, sunt piese pe care le am de cateva sezoane si le-ati mai vazut si voi. De exemplu acesta vesta am purtat-o de foarte multe ori si ati mai vazut-o AICI si AICI. Blugii si maleta apartin colectiei de anul trecut si se potrivesc la fel de bine si anul acesta, pentru ca sunt niste piese timeless. Accesoriile sunt cele care au adus noutatea tinutei mele si au adus-o in tendintele actuale.

   Sfat: Investeste in piese uni, piese vestimentare de calitate si cel mai important, atunci cand cumperi un lucru sa stii sigur ca iti place si merita toti banii! Cu siguranta nu o sa iti para rau pentru ca le vei purta la nesfarsit!








   
Wearing:
Vest: Zara
Denim: Pull and Bear
Turtleneck: Mango
Velvet Boots: Stradivarius
Bag: Axel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!